Early this the tablet already received the certificate of the Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) and has been tested in the benchmark GFXBench. Now Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) registered on the website of the Chinese regulator TENAA.
Unfortunately, the regulator does not disclose details about the characteristics. According to rumors, A Galaxy Tab 8.0 will receive a 4-core processor with a frequency of 1.4 GHz, an 8-inch screen with a resolution of 1200 x 800 pixels, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of permanent memory, 8-megapixel main and 5-megapixel front camera. New out of the box will work under the Android operating system 7.0.
Earlier we told you that Samsung has patented the smartphone breathalyzer.
Source: the mobile indian
- Xiaomi introduced the “smart” running shoes Free Tie Leather
- 1 September close to Earth will fly large asteroid
- According to rumors, the Samsung Galaxy S9 will get modular design
- In Ukraine for the introduction of 4G technology has opened the 1800 MHz band
- Startup of the week from Hello: Cubiio is the most compact laser engraver