Motorola announces the start of sales in Ukraine of the smartphone Moto G5S Plus. The estimated cost of this smartphone will be 8995 hryvnia.
Let me remind you, this smartphone has a display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches, protected by Corning Gorilla glass 3. As the processor is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, eight cores which have a maximum clock frequency of 2.0 GHz. To work the CPU helps the GPU Adreno 506 and 3 GB of RAM. File storage the user’s smartphone has 32 GB of flash memory.
The main camera of Moto G5S feature dual 13 Megapixel sensor, which boasts the presence of phase autofocus and video recording in 4K resolution. The updated software allows the smartphone to quickly combine images into one, resulting in detailed photos with minimal amount of noise.
- ASUS has introduced in Ukraine 5 new laptops
- Startup of the week from Hello: Luna Display — turn your iPad into a display for the Mac
- #video | battery Test which holds every smartphone
- OUKITEL K3 vs “Captain America”: who?
- We visited the asteroid “Florence” is so great that it has two satellite