Now that e-sports officially became an Olympic discipline, it created a new direction in the production of special equipment. While the snowboarder is certainly in need of a helmet and the means of protecting their vital organs, the gamer also requires scrupulous attention to their comfort. And once you are ready publicly to acknowledge himself a hardcore gamer, don’t forget to throw away your old ear-plugs to get the audio corresponding to your status.
- Nanoracks wants to turn the exhaust of the rocket in outer housing
- Elon Musk discussed the construction of tunnels with the mayor of Los Angeles
- DeployBot first deployed a walking soft robot
- ZTE Nubia M2 Play comes with an unusual accessory
- The creators of DOOM and Skyrim several times reduced the prices of their games