#video of the day | by the Author of the mysterious underwater circles were fish-romantic
When Japanese scientists in 1995 discovered on the ocean floor near the Islands Amami mysterious circular patterns, has long wondered: who or what is the author of these unusual works of art? Mysterious figures appeared and disappeared in different places, but never the researchers were not able to catch the unknown “artist” for his work. Did not managed until 2011, when for the past 12 months a team of underwater scientists monitored the underwater area, where often there were intricate designs. A talented artist was fish species Prickly aratron. But why she needed such a work of art?
- 10 threat cases in space
- Virtual assistant Cortana is smarter than Siri
- China began the development of spacecraft with a horizontal takeoff
- “The first space nation” wants to develop outside the legal field of the Earth
- Intel Core i7-7740K dispersed to a record frequency
- The annual subscription to PlayStation Plus significantly decreased