#video | Russian unmanned elektroavtomat “Matryoshka” testing on the roads of Sochi
Today unmanned transport in developing many companies in different countries. There are similar projects in Russia. One of them is unmanned passenger electric minibus “Matryoshka” (for the West title stylized MatrЕshka), developed by the specialists of Volgabus and Bakulin Motors Group. Of course, once again we can assume that the fate of the electric car will repeat the story of the infamous Marussia or E-mobile, but it’s quite possible that “Matryoshka” is still on sale and even achieve some success.
- Created an antibiotic that kill “superbugs”
- Gamers the joy of headphones Razer ManO’War
- Represented a microchip that can separate DNA and purify it
- Intel has introduced a new line of processors Core X
- LG X Power 2 battery 4500 mAh appeared in the Russian retail
- Call of Duty: WWII will allow you to participate in the largest bombardment in the history