We are sure that among our readers there are many fans of sci-Fi literature. The brothers Arkady and Boris Strugatsky have long been considered classics of this genre, and their amazing works grew more than one generation of readers. One of the best-known work is the novel “roadside picnic”, written in 1972. In the late 70’s this story was screened by the film Director Andrei Tarkovsky, and in 2007 was born the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R. actively using the ideas of the book. Now the TV production company, Sony Pictures unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming series of the same name.
- SubMurres: a drone that can both fly and swim under water
- If atoms are mostly empty, why things are firm to the touch and in appearance?
- In Kazan will start to produce Russian cargo drones
- New camera improves vision and reaction speed self-propelled vehicles
- #news high tech | Issue 180