AMD Radeon RX Vega debuts in three versions
In the near future the fans of desktop computers await the announcement of the latest AMD Radeon RX Vega, which according to the latest leak, will be released in three versions: Vega 10 XT, XTX and Vega 10 Vega 10 XL. It is reported that Vega 10 10 XT and XTX come with 64 compute units and 4,096 stream processors with documented heat dissipation 300 watt 10 Vega XT and 375 watts — Vega 10 XTX. 10 formally, Vega XL is a less powerful card with 56 computing units and 3 548 stream processors, however, the rate requirements for the heat sink it is all the same 300 watts.
On the basis of the reference Vega 10 will be created XTX graphics cards series Radeon RX Vega 64 with liquid cooling and a separate card with the air cooler. Air cooling will also receive a card Radeon RX 64 Vega Vega 10 on the basis of XT, however, their clock frequency will be lower.
The most affordable will be cards Radeon RX Vega 56 on the base 10 Vega XL. Their release will take place after the start of sales of a top of the line Radeon RX Vega 64.
Unfortunately, the exact release date and the cost of cards is not disclosed.
- Overview Splatoon 2 — weirdest shooter of the generation
- Paleontologists first found the dinosaur footprints in North America to extinction
- Elon Musk: Falcon Heavy launch will be held in November
- China launches quantum secure messenger
- Young volcanoes of Mars could support life
- E. coli made the biocomputer