“VKontakte” removes the series on the preparation of a bot spotty for flight on the ISS
last year the social network “Vkontakte” announced the development of a bot spotty, which decided to send to the ISS so he could take pictures and make a video about what happens on the ISS, and provided a link between users and astronauts. Originally planned to run the robot on the station this spring, but then the event decided to postpone it till the fall of 2017 and to better prepare for this event. So that subscribers don’t get bored, “Vkontakte” and “Roscosmos” began to shoot a series about how bot’s are ready to fly — just released the first of a series.
- Neuroscientists closer to understanding the mysteries of sleep
- “Smart” juicer for $ 400 wiped his nose
- A blind resident of the UK got “glasses with artificial intelligence”
- CityHawk — passenger version of the aircraft Cormorant for urban transportation
- Major update Windows 10 will be released every spring and autumn
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: April 21,