The Google Pixel XL owners received Android 8.0.0 ahead of time
The official release of the new version of Android with a serial number 8.0 is scheduled for August, and this month should be out the fourth beta version of the firmware. Now to test Android 8.0 by the owners of a Nexus 5X, 6P Nexus, Nexus Player, Pixel, Pixel XL and Pixel C, being part of the program Android Beta. But quite unexpectedly, some of the owners of smartphones Pixel XL received the update to Android 8.0.0 with the August security patch (dated 5 August), which caused a number of issues.
It is obvious that Google released this update in error, since the release of the August security patch, judging by his date, too early. But no less strange that the update includes Android 8.0.0. The Pixel XL owners who received the update, have purchased their smartphones with Android operating system O installed by previous owners.
Some believe that Google just released the fourth beta Android 8.0 ahead of time. About any changes in the firmware has not reported.
- Xiaomi Mi5X will be made in an unusual for the line design
- Nokia 8 appeared on the manufacturer’s website in anticipation of the announcement
- LG V30 demonstrated high performance in Geekbench
- Frameless Bluboo S1 with a discount of $50
- Existing Windows phones will not get the full Windows 10 on ARM
- Machine learning will improve the personalized suggestions in Google