Prime Minister of Ukraine Vladimir Groisman said on his page on the social network Facebook about which new electronic services will appear in Ukraine before the end of this year.
“The introduction of e-services is one of the priorities of the Government, because the State Agency for e-governance fruitfully working in this direction. Until the end of the year it is planned to introduce a number of online services. In particular, registration of a child and marriage online,” — said Vladimir Groisman.
He also noted that for wide dissemination of e-services, you must ensure that the Ukrainians are reliable means of electronic identification. Currently in Ukraine, this tool is the electronic digital signature (EDS), so the Prime Minister advises all Ukrainians, who do not have EDS, it issue: “in the autumn will begin issuing internal passports as ID-cards immediately with a digital signature, and by the end of the year Ukraine will have a MobileID (EDS on SIM card)”.
Earlier we told you that in Ukraine plan to introduce mandatory registration of mobile subscribers.
- In Kiev took place the presentation of tourist ID card PASS
- Ukrainian educational platform Prometheus have released apps for iOS and Android
- In Japan created the long-running spinner
- Xiaomi introduced Mi headphones Sports Bluetooth Headset Mini
- August 21 will be a presentation of the eighth generation of Intel Core processors