Vodafone has launched self service My Vodafone
Vodafone offers its prepaid subscribers of Vodafone tariffs and “MTS Ukraine” is a convenient way to control costs, to manage services and account from smartphones using the app My Vodafone. Now Vodafone customers can in a couple of clicks to connect or disconnect service to know the details of his plan, and, if desired, manually change it to another.
The most demanded info in My Vodafone is always at hand: the state of the accounts, flow of traffic, the remnants of unused minutes and messages are displayed in the form of infographics on the main screen of the app. The application also allows to know the number of accumulated bonuses and exchange them for attractive offers from Vodafone.
My Vodafone will allow you to update your account, view your nearest service center, download apps, Vodafone TV, Vodafone Music and Vodafone Books, and learn about new services from Vodafone.
The app allows you to obtain online answers to the most popular questions that customers turn to the contact center. The app is available in three languages: Ukrainian, English and Russian. Subscribers can download the app from Google play or AppStore.
- Google Pixel 2 confirmed, but the budget version will not
- In the network appeared the date of the announcement, the updated price and specifications Xiaomi Mi 6
- AnTuTu benchmark has published the February ranking of the most powerful smartphones
- Google Photos learn to correct white balance
- The mystery of the distant nebula gives astronomers peace