Vodafone Ukraine has changed the legal name
May 23, 2017 in the Unified State register of legal entities, individuals-businesses and community groups, registered the new legal name of the company — PJSC “VF UKRAINE”.
Renaming of the company is the completion of the next stage of the programme of transition to work under the brand name Vodafone in Ukraine, which includes the market rates and services Vodafone, the launch of 3G, the rebranding of branded stores and dealer outlets, as well as the development and launch of new technology services based on 3G technology.
- Drones and AI will help to protect elephants from poachers
- When the amount is more terms: review of smartphone Moto G5
- The new “frameless” smartphone “lit” on the video
- Launched the first in Russia multi-node quantum network
- In China earned the world’s largest floating solar power plant
- #trends | the Internet of things