Voice assistant Cortana got a holographic avatar
Voice assistants like Microsoft’s Cortana or Apple’s Siri has long been firmly established in our lives. Despite the still imperfect technology of communication, for a full perception of voice assistants is not enough “reality”. These thoughts and Jarema Archer, known online under the nickname unt1tled, which was created for “Cortana” in Windows 10, something like a “holographic avatar” that functions in no way inferior to the “normal” version.
- In OpenAI Elon musk taught robots to follow people
- Specialists of the U.S. air force has developed a “liquid” armor
- The results of the opening of the Google I/O 2017 — the name of the Android O did not become known
- Samsung Galaxy S8 may be released in versions for Windows 10 Mobile
- Browse Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the second reason to buy Nintendo Switch
- Autonomous music smartphone Cubot from 4 thousand rubles