Waymo invites ordinary people to take a ride on the minivan with the autopilot
CEO Waymo John Krafcik announced that the developers of the technology of self-driving begin the next stage of testing their cars, which can take part by ordinary people. In order to join the ranks of volunteers, just leave a request on the website. With the emergence of a large number of testers, Waymo need more cars, so the company increased its fleet of unmanned vehicles to 600 pieces. Almost all new cars — minivans provided by Waymo automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Astronomers: why do we need alpha Centauri, if you can fly to Sirius?
- Scientists have created an artificial womb for premature babies
- The Creator of Wikipedia has launched its new project
- Created an augmented reality system that allows you to control the actions of robots
- The Chinese government founded the centre for development of commercial space technologies
- Sergey Brin from Google builds the airship