science has no answers to all the questions. There are many things that science may never be able to prove or disprove. For example, the existence of God. However, is there a topic in the current scientific and pseudo-scientific realities are far more interesting. It is suggested that the Swedish philosopher and contemporary of Nick Bostrom and several other very prominent scientists. It sounds like this: are we living in a computer simulation?
- In the future artificial lungs can be carried in a backpack
- Conventional thermometers are no longer needed. Invented a pill thermometer
- German engineers came up with a way to end a protruding cameras in smartphones
- Insides #905: Sharp Z3, secret presentation Samsung, Oppo F3 Plus
- Russian announcement of the flagships from Huawei: what do we know about new