What it’s like on the edge of the Universe?
There is a threshold beyond which we cannot go, there are things we will never know. But one thing we do know, and we have powerful tools: science, imagination, analysis. 13.8 billion years ago the universe as we know it, was born in a hot Big Bang. Over time, space expanded, matter passed through the gravitational pull and get what happened. But all that we see, there is a limit. At a certain distance of the galaxy disappear, the stars fade and no signals from the distant Universe. What lies beyond that limit? If the universe is limited in capacity, does it have a border? Achievable? What it’s like on the edge of the Universe?
- Facebook launch messenger for children
- Camera Xiaomi Mi6 and Mi Max 2: the same sensors, different images
- Apple accidentally show virtual Home button in the iOS presentation 11
- Samsung Galaxy J3, J5 and J7 (2017) will go on sale this summer
- Doogee Mix – the first analogue Xiaomi Mi Mix went on sale for less than $180
- “Need for Speed is nothing.” Revelations of Champions Motorsport