The developers of WhatsApp announced the emergence of two-factor authentication apps for iOS, Android and Windows. Users can activate this option by adding a degree of protection to the entrance of the messenger. Option to turn on functions is in the tab “Account” in the client settings. The account owner must create a password of 6 digits, choosing a fairly complex combination. If the PIN-code to enter will be forgotten, reset it using the email address.
Two-factor authentication will be carried out each time when the user performs the steps associated with a phone number.
- Gameloft will reissue the first part of the famous shooter N. O. V. A.
- Lenovo announces the finalists of the program to create modules for Moto Z
- Insides #866: Nokia N95, Moto G5 Plus, Huawei R952, LG G6
- This year Apple will introduce a revolutionary new product
- Moto Z Play started to get Android 7.0 Nougat