When robots and AI will deserve human rights?
Such films and TV series as “blade Runner”, “People” and “the Wild West”, where we show the high-tech robots with no rights, can not disturb people with a conscience. Because they not only show our extremely aggressive attitude towards robots, they actually shame us as a species. We all used to think that we are better than those characters that we see on the screen, and when the time comes, we will make the right conclusions and act with intelligent machines with more respect and dignity.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- The head of Tesla spoke about the future crossover
- New predictions of ray Kurzweil about the future of humanity
- Chinese smartphone challenged Galaxy S8
- Review game ARMS: the most unusual fighting of recent years
- KAMAZ presented the ultrafast charge station for electric buses
- Microsoft stirs public interest in his new game console