Why Nintendo stopped producing the NES Classic Edition?
At the end of last year, the company Nintendo introduced a game console Classic NES Edition, which is a reduced replica of the iconic Nintendo Entertainment System sample 1983. Quite unexpectedly, the NES Classic Edition has gained huge popularity and the console has not managed to bring to the stores, the fans immediately swept it off the shelves. Unfortunately, in early April, Nintendo announced the termination of production of the console. Fans of bewilderment greeted this news, because the console sold well and many more simply do not have time to acquire it. The President of the American division of Nintendo, Reggie Fils-Aime decided to clarify the situation.
“Even with this extraordinary level of performance we understand that people are upset due to the fact that you can’t get a console. For that we do apologize. But, from our point of view, it is important to understand where our future and the key areas in which we need to move. We now have a lot of work and we do not have unlimited resources,” explained Reggie Fils-aimé.
According to Reggie Fils-Aime, the company simply does not have the resources to continue to release Classic NES Edition. Now Nintendo is actively engaged in promoting hybrid console Switch, which is very popular. The company also recently announced a new portable console New Nintendo 2DS XL.
According to rumors, by the end of this year, Nintendo will again make a gift to all the fans and will release a smaller version of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Google Chrome will warn on each unprotected page on the websites
- LG is preparing a mini G6: screen features appeared in the Network
- Three Chinese brand dramatically increased its smartphone shipments in the first quarter of 2017
- A review of the beta version of Shadow Fight 3 — return of the best fighting game for mobile
- Acer has announced a powerful gaming laptop Predator Triton 700
- 12 free apps for Windows that should be in every