Will artificial intelligence ever President?
to the extent that, as automation continues to penetrate into new aspects of life, some see the possibility that AI will take over presidential duties. It will be open-minded, constructively solve problems, and may well be the leader you deserve people. The role of the President has always been a coveted and controversial, so traditionally belonged to the people. The use of the word “traditionally” happens more often because so many “traditionally” belong to the sphere go under the control of the machines and artificial intelligence. One day the President may just be artificial intelligence.
- 10 changes that will forever transform the familiar space
- Russian MS-21 aircraft made its first test flight
- The flight of the ship “Federation” are going to move for 2022
- Xiaomi Hybrid headphones, which many expected
- A review of theBit player OPUS#3 — bull’s-eye again
- Updated Nova Launcher to hide the system under Android O