Wireless ear RHA ma750 is Wireless and MA650 Wireless will soon go on sale
Company RHA has announced the release of version wireless in-ear Bluetooth headphones ma750 is MA650 and. Both models are similar both externally and in terms of technical characteristics. They have a special flexible mounting so that users can wear headphones on your neck. Model ma750 is Wireless additionally wraps around the ear, thereby more reliably kept at its place. When not using the headphones, you can connect them with a magnetic mount, so they do not interfere.
In the model used MA650 Wireless speaker RHA 380.1. Connection with the headphones is via Bluetooth with aptX technology that ensures minimal loss of data. A single charge lasts for 12 hours of music playback. Charge the headphones using the USB cable Type-C and the battery level shows a special led indicator. Their body is made of high quality aluminum, and the wire has a universal remote control to answer incoming calls, adjust volume and switch tracks.
Ma750 is Wireless are collected manually use speakers 560.1. In all other respects they are identical MA650 Wireless. Both models are protected according to IPx4 standard, have a dynamic range of 16 – 22,000 Hz and is equipped with a module NFC to sync with a smartphone or player with a single tap. In addition, both models apply a three-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Headphones will go on sale this summer. Ma750 is Wireless can be purchased for 10 990 rubles, and the cost MA600 Wireless will be 7 990 rubles.
- What will happen with the Russian search engine “Sputnik” for $ 20 million?
- AGM X1 became the first protected smartphone in a gold case
- A new collection of Crash Bandicoot will be released on PC a year
- Spring in the house. Bright decor ideas and the transformation of their home
- The network leaked the first pictures of the new iPhone SE
- Case manufacturer has unveiled the release date of iPad Pro frameless 10,5