With the help of genetic engineering managed to eliminate HIV in animals
the Struggle with incurable diseases is probably one of the first places in the world medical practice. According to official statistics, more than 35 million people on the planet are living with the most dangerous disease of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Despite significant advances in supportive therapy of patients, a cure for HIV is still not created. But, perhaps, the scientists from Medical school Lewis Katz managed to get closer to his creation. According to the publication Science Direct, with reference to the journal Molecular Therapy, the experts managed to completely destroy a dangerous virus in the cells of infected animals.
- “MX Currency”: convenient and versatile currency Converter
- Why the need for a fingerprint scanner for example the Ulefone Power 2
- “Steel waltz” — tanks and tanky
- Google has announced the imminent start of the beta test of the Android O
- Under the Moto brand will release a tablet with the productivity regime
- First impressions of Tekken 7: old dogs, new combos will not teach