Recently, the network appeared quite many rumors about the not yet announced the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 5C. According to the latest leaks, the novelty may appear on sale already in this month.
This information provided a well-known analyst Kevin Wang (Kevin Wang). He confirmed that the Xiaomi Mi 5C will indeed be built on proprietary processor Xiaomi Pinecone, which includes eight cores Cortex-A53 in the configuration 4+4.
Another informant added that the Chinese company is working on even more powerful 8 core processor with the productive cores Cortex-A73.
Recall, according to rumors, Xiaomi Mi 5C will have a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5 D glass, brand Pinecone processor and 3 Gb of operational and 64 Gb of internal memory. For photo and video quality the smartphone will meet the 12-megapixel main and 5-megapixel front camera.
Xiaomi Mi 5C will work under the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of which is installed a shell MIUI 8.
- Production of the iPhone in India could begin this summer
- Together with the next update of Nexus and 5X 6P will get Google Assistant
- The results of the drawing of 7 smartphones Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Became known the exact date of the announcement of new smartphones Nokia
- Top 7 best juicers rating of 2016, Allo