In the past year, the company Xiaomi was supposed to introduce a compact smartphone called the Mi MIX Nano, but that did not happen.
If you believe the insiders, the compact model Xiaomi can still see the light. According to rumors, the manufacturer began work on a 4.3-inch smartphone with HD resolution on eight cores Helio P10. The novelty is credited with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory, a front camera of 8 MP and the main module is 12 MP.
According to rumors, the announcement of the new compact to be held in October, but confirmation of this information yet.
Recently we told you that Xiaomi officially unveiled the Mi A1 smartphone with dual camera.
- Nissan introduced the Leaf electric car new generation
- Renault has announced the premiere of an electric car with autopilot
- Xiaomi introduced a new smartphone Mi A1 with dual camera!
- ZTE has officially unveiled a budget smartphone ZTE Blade A2S
- Xiaomi officially unveiled the Mi A1 smartphone with dual camera