It supports multi-mode surveys, and equipped with high-precision accelerometer, and an acceleration sensor, which allows to determine the position of a mobile phone in real-time. This provides three-way adjustable compensation of the spatial angle, so that the movement of the smartphone is always balanced, and shooting stable and smooth.
Shooting Stabilizer has four capture mode: the horizontal movement Omni-directional movement, blocking traffic and vertical mode. Thanks to the brushless motor, the stabilizer can rotate from 9 to 30 degrees, providing a 270-degree rotation without distortion.
Shooting Stabilizer got a telescopic one-piece foldable housing made of ABS materials and fiberglass. The dimensions of the stabilizer are 266×53×43 mm, and its height may be reduced to 208 mm, which greatly simplifies storage and portability. For the autonomy of the stabilizer meets the battery capacity of 1050 mAh, which is able to provide up to 4 hours of continuous shooting. The mass of the stabilizer is 450 g.
The cost of the three-axis stabilizer Stabilizer Shooting Xiaomi in China is 799 yuan (about $166).
We will remind, the other day we posted a video review of the obscenely powerful Xiaomi Mi laptop Notebook 13.3”.
- Huawei introduced a smartphone Enjoy 7 Plus with Snapdragon processor 435 and 4 GB of RAM
- In the database benchmark GeekBench spotted a smartphone Moto E4
- The network leaked the first “live” photos of the iPhone 8
- Ukrainian cuisine – 10 original recipes
- Samsung is developing AMOLED-display with record pixel density