Xiaomi has updated Junior version of the Mi Notebook Air
Last year, the company Xiaomi unveiled the long-awaited laptop Notebook Air Mi. He was released from 12.5 – 13.3-inch display. In late March, the Junior model has received a small upgrade CPU – Intel Core m3 is the sixth generation of the manufacturer installed Intel Core m3 the seventh generation. If the laptop is not only surfing the Internet and typing, the fans of Xiaomi were able to look in the direction of more expensive and cumbersome 13.3-inch variant. Now they will have more choice, as on the company website there was an updated Notebook 12.5 Air Mi.
Recycled Notebook 12.5 Air Mi got energy efficient CPU Core i5-7Y54 with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz and overclocked to 3.2 GHz in turbo mode. The RAM and SSD has doubled to 8 and 256 GB respectively. Apparently the laptop has not changed, and a 12.5-inch display has remained with the same resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
The manufacturer claims to 11.5 hours of battery life without recharging. It also supports fast charging to 50% in 30 minutes. Of the connectors in the laptop provided USB 3.0, USB Type-C, and HDMI.
New Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5 Notebook with Intel Core i5-7Y54 already went on sale for $725.
- OK Google! Announced the release of Google Assistant in Russian
- Elephone P8 mini 4 + 64 GB you can get for $99.99 at the start of sales
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will present before the end of this month
- Telegram received a major update
- A new movie for Mortal Kombat will be similar to “the Avengers” with a rating of 18+
- Insides #960: Apple Watch 3, ASUS ROG AMD Ryzen, ZTE Nubia Z17, Maze Alpha