According to the latest rumors, the future flagship Xiaomi Mi 6 will be the first Chinese smartphone to get the Snapdragon chip 835.
According to another report, the same processor plans to use in its new flagship Samsung. Some sources claim that the South Korean company has signed an agreement with Qualcomm, according to which all the first batch of top-end chips will be sold this Samsung.
In this regard, the company Xiaomi has been forced to postpone the announcement of its smartphone, but the manufacturer decided to go the other way.
Today appeared information that the future flagship Xiaomi will get a simplified version of the Snapdragon processor 835 that will work at a lower clock frequency than the chip in the Galaxy S8.
- Apple overtook Samsung and became the largest smartphone vendor
- Google overtook Apple and became the most expensive brand in the world
- Microsoft showed a video of the final version of Edge browser
- In the network there are new rumors about the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- Instagram will appear in the new "multimedia albums"