This Wednesday, April 19, Xiaomi company will introduce the long awaited flagship smartphone Mi6. It is expected that this day will be presented the successor to last year’s 6.44-inch smartpeda Mi Max. Until today was known only some details about its technical characteristics, and now appeared the first image of Max 2 Mi. In General, the device will be similar to its predecessor, but with a number of features. For example, the case Mi Max 2 will be all-metal with inserts under the antenna as in the iPhone 7 and Meizu Pro 6. Camera and flash swapped, microUSB connector will be replaced by universal reversible USB Type-C. In this case the headphone Jack is not going anywhere.
According to reports, Mi Max the second generation will get a 6.44-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, eight-core Snapdragon 626 with 2.2 GHz, 4/6 GB RAM, built-in hard drive 128GB, 12-megapixel main camera with a sensor Sοny IMX378, 5-megapixel front camera and battery capacity of 5,000 mAh. Work smartphone will be running MIUI based on Android 8 7.1.1 Nougat.
- A prototype of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with dual camera again seen in the photo
- DiaMeter easy electronic diary control sugar
- The updated HP Pavilion line of laptops will go on sale in June
- The first DLC for NieR: Automata will allow to kill the head of Square Enix
- Computers with the new processors will no longer receive updates of Windows 7 and 8.1