If you believe the rumors, the gadget will get a 6.44-inch Full HD display, OCTA core Qualcomm chipset (most probably it will be Snapdragon 626), 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of memory and 12-megapixel primary and a 5 megapixel front camera.
Chinese sources have shared pretty interesting details about the camera phablet. According to these data, Mi Max 2 will have Sony sensor IMX378, which has worked well in such flagships like Xiaomi Mi5S and Google Pixel XL.
The new phablet will be running Android operating system 7.1.1 Nougat and needs to be presented in may.
Recall that has not yet announced the flagship Xiaomi Mi 6 scored in AnTuTu 170 000 points.
- Apple devices can get a titanium case
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (3 — April 9)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or iPhone 7 water test passed
- Fitness trackers Samsung, Runtastic, Withings, etc., which did not become popular
- Lenovo Blade — an unusual hybrid of tablet and laptop