Xprize recruits science fiction writers to predict our future
The prize Xprize recruits writers and Directors of science fiction to predict our future. On that count?
Who you got and what’s the plan?
The highest masters of their craft from nine countries, formed an Advisory Board of Science Fiction. It includes such science fiction authors as Margaret Atwood, Cory Doctorow, Andy Weir, Charles Stross, Ernest Cline and Nancy Kress. The Council seeks to achieve the solution of the great problems of humanity, like clean water, space flights, tricorders inspired by the TV series Star Trek, and even issues of artificial intelligence. Well, the idea is pretty interesting, given that the advent of submarines, solar, polygraph and scuba was predicted by science fiction, long before their invention. So wish Xprize good luck and follow their news.
- The upgrade to Windows 10 displays the gadgets down
- [advertising] the Most popular smartphones at GearBest for may
- Xiaomi has introduced a multifunctional adapter with USB Type-C, two USB 2.0 and a Mini DisplayPort
- Test the new DJI drone Spark first
- Google will sort is the quality
- Display and OS the Galaxy Note 8, new details