YotaPhone 3 will be presented at the exhibition in Harbin
Domestic company Yota Devices will receive funding from Hong Kong investment holding China Baoli Technologies for the production and release of the smartphone YotaPhone the third generation. The phone will be reportedly presented during the fourth Russian-Chinese EXPO, which will be held in Harbin from June 15 to 19,.
- What happens when Cybernetics will exceed the medicine?
- When robots and AI will deserve human rights?
- The head of Tesla spoke about the future crossover
- New predictions of ray Kurzweil about the future of humanity
- Chinese smartphone challenged Galaxy S8
- Review game ARMS: the most unusual fighting of recent years