many Governments are cryptocurrencies different. Somewhere against them, seeing them as a threat, somewhere, are working on laws to be able to regulate the activities of miners and cryptocurrency exchanges. And in South Korea, decided to go the other way and decided not to touch Bitcoin until it becomes a real currency.
- Telescope “James Webb” passed cryogenic testing at -233 degrees Celsius
- Made in China #96: Skype illegal, the decline of interest in smartphones and other news
- Insides #1140: Samsung Galaxy S9, Microsoft’s Surface Pen, OPPO A79
- The seven sins PUBG: what’s wrong with the main game of the year?
- In Ulefone T1 Premium enough for 1850 games or 3700 applications