ZTE Nubia Z17 certified in China
Last month, ZTE presented a 5.2-inch Nubia mini Z17, and in the near future is expected presentation of the new flagship of the manufacturer – Nubia Z17. Earlier the device was spotted in benchmarks AnTuTu and Geekbench, so part of the technical specifications we already know. Now Nubia Z17 certified in Chinese Agency telecommunications TENAA, so there were real pictures and new details about the specifications. Externally, the device is partially similar to the mini version, but with a larger diagonal display and a number of other changes.
According to this on the website TENAA information, ZTE Nubia Z17 will have a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, support for 4G LTE and battery capacity of 3100 mAh. The smartphone will be available in gold and silver colors. With dimensions of 152,66 x 72,44 x 7.95 mm and its weight is 170 g.
From previous leaks we know that the ZTE Nubia Z17 will be installed the eight-core Snapdragon 835, 6/8 GB RAM and an inbuilt storage of 128 GB. It will double the main camera, and a fingerprint scanner on the back.
According to rumors, the ZTE Nubia Z17 presentation could take place on 1 June.
- Vernee Thor E: high-capacity battery in slim
- Xiaomi Mi6 was much stronger predecessor
- The choice is: gadgets for productive work in the office
- Square Enix wants to get rid of creators of Hitman
- “Run. Start to run”: the personal trainer in smartphone
- The mysterious Oppo Find 9 revealed in the next rendering