ZTE on their official Twitter account, "ZTE India" published a video teaser, which showed its new smartphone.
According to rumors, the novelty will receive a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh, and will be called the ZTE Blade A610 Plus.
If you believe the earlier rumors, the performance of the smartphone will be responsible MT6750T processor from MediaTek and 2 Gb of RAM. ZTE Blade A610 Plus will have a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 16 Gb internal memory, 13-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front-facing camera, and support 4G VoLTE and Android Marshmallow.
The company has already sent out invitations to the presentation of the smartphone, which will be held in India on 3 February.
- Already this year Intel will begin trial production of the processor on a 7 nm process technology
- Google has released a public beta version of the Android OS 7.1.2 Nougat
- In the network appeared the teaser of the new "modular" smartphone Alcatel
- In the network leaked press shots of the Lenovo tablet Tab3 8 Plus
- The Lego company has created a social network for kids Lego Life