Developers of the popular benchmark AnTuTu routinely publish statistics on the market status of mobile devices. For example, if you look for a powerful, but affordable smartphone, then recently called AnTuTu rating of the devices that offer the best performance in its price category. The best solution according to the version of AnTuTu is now the ZUK Z2 with a Snapdragon 820 processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The cost is only $173. Behind him in the ranking of the apparatus from LeEco: Le Max2, Le 2 and Le 3 Pro. Closes the five of leaders Xiaomi Mi5 with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory.
Also, the ratings were Metal Meizu, Xiaomi Mi5S, ZUK Z2 Pro, Coolpad Cool1 Dual, and closes the top 10 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. As can be seen, all represented in the list of smartphones released by Chinese manufacturers.
To compile this ranking, the developers of the AnTuTu took the average test result in the benchmark of each model and divided it into the current price.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in pink color seen in the photo
- Project Scorpio will bring better graphics on a Full HD TV
- TAG Heuer will show the first modular smart watch on Android Wear, 14 Mar
- Overview of Horizon Zero Dawn: the game, delayed for 5 years
- Fast charge technology: an end to the confusion