Singapore company Vanda Electrics ready to present at the Geneva motor show 2017 electric hypercar Dendrobium, which was created in collaboration with the British engineering firm Williams Advanced Engineering, specializing in the development and commercialization of technical “formula” technologies. While the novelty is not so much known. According to available information, Dendrobium will be equipped with a battery of 100 kWh, and its capacity will be 1,500 horsepower, which will allow the electric car to accelerate to 100 km/h in 2.6 seconds and reach speeds of up to 400 km/h. Smell of progress will be about 400 km.
- Latvian drone rolling four snowboarders (video)
- Authentic Japanese Samurai motorbike (13 photos)
- New iPhone 8 concept is based on the most popular rumors
- In Switzerland have developed a similar to dandelion foldable drone
- OLED display — clear new from Panasonic (3 photos + video)