In our days it is a lot of projects to prepare us to conquer Mars. In their framework not only develop missiles with space ships. Of course, these tasks are given more attention and Finance. However, there are other, less visible but no less important projects. Indeed, it is not enough to fly to the Red planet. Important settle there, and to organize the existing colony. This requires a lot of different things. For example, Christine Liu, who graduated from Central Saint Martins, working on Galactic Everyday. In the framework of this project to create the tools with equipment designed to solve everyday tasks for survival on Mars. Lew has developed items such as the bathing system and thermostatic vacuum Bathrobe with a blanket.
Especially curious about the bathing system. During the whole long journey to Mars, the explorers will be in zero gravity. Lie in the bath under such conditions is impossible. Created by Lew suit will help to solve this problem. Through a special tube he filled with water: the astronauts will be able to wash right inside him.
By the way, NASA is seriously concerned about “free theme”that helped to conduct the contest and select the three most promising project to address this urgent everyday problems which will be faced in the space researchers.
- #videos | Lenovo has once again demonstrated its flexible tablet
- Automotive wheel Michelin Vision will print on a 3D printer (14 photos + video)
- Kunkun Body identificeret odors from user (9 photos + video)
- Mobile-specific self-extracting house (30 photos + 2 videos)
- Orpheus – exoskeleton for training in zero gravity (3 photos)