The British team Ten Fold Engineering presented-specific self-extracting modules that can be assembled into a finished house in just a few minutes and without the involvement of builders and machinery. Until ready only a prototype of such housing, but in the near future the project is planned to start production. The value of the property will amount to 130 thousand in dollar equivalent.
Package comes with unit. It will bring in any terrain on a normal truck. On-site construction of the object takes place and you can celebrate the housewarming. You will not have to make even internal communication, they need only to connect to the networks. The simplest version provides 64 m2 living space, in the folded unit is 20 m3.
Optional Autonomous system of power supply and water treatment. They will have to pay, but in the future this addition will give considerable savings on utility bills and just a complete freedom of action. In addition, the owner of the property office of the working class or a mobile office can always move to a new place with his “room”.
Source: tenfoldengineering.com, newatlas.com
- Orpheus – exoskeleton for training in zero gravity (3 photos)
- The concept of underground electroautomate from Elon musk (3 photos)
- The electric scooter of the future from BMW (18 photos + 2 videos)
- Meizu M5c – budget-with LTE polycarbonate case (10 photos)
- Flying taxi is an unforgettable journey for $ 175 (4 photos)