Panasonic worthy acts on passing in the German capital IFA 2017, a global exhibition of electrical goods for consumers. The company filed a OLED display, perfectly transparent. It is, albeit functional, but still a prototype. Representatives of the manufacturer promised the imminent appearance of the models on the shelves.
Similar technology can be applied to television at home. Specialists the Panasonic has provided other scripts of its use, for example, for the input groups of glass or interactive shop Windows. Transparent screens can also be combined with a touch cover.
According to Michael Langbehn, who heads the German office Panasonic PR, last year at CES 2016 the company has already demonstrated “young” prototype panel. Updated transparent screen equipped with 4K resolution and OLED technology. Langen am sure that very soon this product will become wide-spread, because the production and science are moving ahead rapidly.
- Rescue drone-amphibious (6 photos)
- “Building as power plant” will allow you to save on accounts up to 60% (2 photos)
- Folding floating bridge-dragonfly for Mongolia (15 photos)
- A bathing suit in zero gravity (5 photos + video)
- #videos | Lenovo has once again demonstrated its flexible tablet