Perhaps the legendary Baywatch and their colleagues around the world will soon be run more efficiently. Sarsenbek, Haskin presented an interesting concept for a drone-amphibian, which has oversight of the coastline and help to get out of the water drowning.
Joint Amphibious Lifeguard can overcome long distances, providing the operator a broad overview. Continuous monitoring of large area will allow you to quickly respond to emergencies.
The concept looks like a wide light and not afraid of the water Board with four screws. Approaching the drowning, the drone sits on the water. Two screw immersed in water, so this technique can even swim. The person will be able long to hold out before the arrival of rescuers.
- “Building as power plant” will allow you to save on accounts up to 60% (2 photos)
- Folding floating bridge-dragonfly for Mongolia (15 photos)
- A bathing suit in zero gravity (5 photos + video)
- #videos | Lenovo has once again demonstrated its flexible tablet
- Automotive wheel Michelin Vision will print on a 3D printer (14 photos + video)