The electric scooter of the future from BMW (18 photos + 2 videos)
Automaker BMW introduced a new concept of elektroskutery Motorrad Concept Link. In addition to futuristic design, it was surprised by the presence of reverse and the lack of the dashboard — its functions are performed by the projector. The presentation was held within the specialized exhibition Villa d’este.
Electric motor you plan to install in front of the rear tire, and battery — in the lower part is made of composite materials. Directly above it will be a small baggage compartment with touch opening system. Same touch is an alternative to the traditional dashboard. The touch will be located on the steering wheel buttons needed to control some functions. How serious the company’s plans to implement such a concept, putting it on the conveyor, is still unknown.
- Meizu M5c – budget-with LTE polycarbonate case (10 photos)
- Flying taxi is an unforgettable journey for $ 175 (4 photos)
- Elon Musk has shown by tests in an underground car tunnel (6 photos + video)
- Scientists know how any surface to make touch (4 photos + video)
- Spherical advertising LED drone from Japan (video)
- The Swedes will experience a new way of producing electricity (4 photos + video)