Amazon, one of the world’s largest companies by turnover sold via the Internet goods and services, each year surprising us with innovations that should make life easier for people in the field of purchases. Previously it was a wireless button that allows you to purchase a particular commodity, dronesdelivering purchased in the online store straight to the porch of the house buyer, and the grocery storerunning with no cashiers, sellers, and queues. But the next step may be a smart refrigerator that is able to analyze purchases of its owner, his preferences and needs to create a shopping list and using the appropriate software and the availability of the Internet in a timely manner to send the order to the store, not waiting for milk, eggs or butter over.
- Smart coffee maker for the coffee lover (6 photos + video)
- Robot companion from Panasonic like an egg (6 photos + video)
- Hands-on w/ Setapp subscription Mac app service + MacBook Air giveaway [Video]
- Apple releases new ‘made with iPad Pro’ videos
- Dolby quietly testing upcoming mobile augmented audio production ‘234’ app