Apple has just published the entire video of this week’s “There’s more in the making” event on YouTube. During the two-hour event held in Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday, Apple announced the new iPad Pro with its edge-to-edge display, a much-anticipated new generation of the Mac mini, the new MacBook Air and more.
This is the first time an iPad has ditched the Home button in favor of a gestural user interface similar to what’s been introduced with iPhone X last year. The new generation also removes the Lightning port in favor of USB-C. The event also included the much-awaited update to the Mac mini, which now comes with a T2 chip for security and speed, as well as the MacBook Air with a Retina display and Touch ID.
If you missed the event live, you can now watch it using Apple’s official Apple Events app for Apple TV, on Apple’s website or via Apple’s official YouTube channel.
Watch the full video below:
- Steve Jobs would be proud of the 2018 Apple iPad Pro
- Today’s new Macs and iPad Pro now available for pre-order at third-party retailers
- Protect yourself online w/ top-rated VPN services from $19: NordVPN, Private Internet, more
- B&H Shop and Save Early event delivers up to $900 off MacBooks, Apple accessories, more
- PSA: Group FaceTime video calls not supported on select older iPhones & iPads