Yesterday evening, Twitter officially announced that it is discontinuing support for its native macOS application in 30 days. In response, one of the most popular third-party Twitter clients for the Mac has dropped its price…
Spigen TEKA RA200 Airpods Earhooks Cover
Twitterrific returned to the Mac last October with a brand with a complete overhaul. Since then, it has been priced at $19.99. However, in response to Twitter’s announcement, Twitterrific has lowered its price to $7.99.
Twitterrific includes features such as themes, a clean timeline design with support for streaming. One of the neatest features of the app is an edit workaround that actually deletes the typo tweet and replaces it with your edited version without manually copying and pasting the tweet.
For all of the details on Twitterrific for Mac, checkout our original coverage of it last October.
Twitter’s announcement that it’s dropping support for its macOS client shouldn’t necessarily come as a huge surprise as it’s largely been neglected, despite a full redesign in December of 2015.
That’s a deep discount for a great macOS Twitter client. It’s unclear how long the lower price will be available, so we suggest you act fast. Twitterrific is available to download from the Mac App Store right here.
Were you a Twitter for Mac user? If so, what app do you plan on switching to? Let us know down in the comments.
- Apple marks completion of new campus with first corporate address change since 1993
- HP makes it easier for companies to deploy Apple devices as it launches end-to-end support
- VW’s top designer says Apple’s approach will inspire its upcoming electric cars
- Pinterest iOS app now allows you to rearrange pins, reorder sections, archive boards
- AAPL stock climbs to $162 ahead of Apple’s shareholder meeting this morning