Starting Thursday, March 1st, AT&T will be hitting the streets of Los Angeles, Chicago and New York to offer customers special deals on a variety of its services and popular devices, including DirecTV Now and iPhone X. Along with these limited geographical offers, AT&T is celebrating the roll out of its new Unlimited Plus Enhanced plans. Full details on both can be found below.
Starting with the regional offers, AT&T will be discounting specific services and devices beginning on March 1st. New Yorkers will receive a free full year of DirecTV Now when signing up for AT&T’s new Unlimited Plus or Choice plans. Regularly $35 per month, that works out to a value of $420 per year.
- Warren Buffett praises Apple’s ‘locked in’ ecosystem, but confirms he still uses a flip phone
- Apple sponsoring ‘Machine Vision Conference’ in Israel, will lead discussion on the iPhone X’s True Depth system
- Apple’s China data migration includes iCloud keys, making data requests easier for authorities
- 1Password releases ‘Pwned Passwords’ integration for checking compromised credentials
- 161: Twitter for Mac abandoned, iOS 11’s Telugu fix, iPad refresh rumors | 9to5Mac Happy Hour