Head of mobile Nurugo SmartUV will demonstrate the condition of human skin when exposed to sunlight, including after application of sunscreen. The user does not need to ask others to help him in the diagnosis, as it was with the gadget Sunscreenr. The camera sensor is mounted through the port to the smartphone and branded app available for iOS and Android, shows what the world looks like in ultraviolet. Skin, is protected by cream, using a UV camera will look black, unprotected will remain white. In addition to the evaluation of the quality of the applied cream, the device detects hidden defects acquired skin aging and the development of melanoma. On Kickstarter the product is offered to purchase for $105.
- Electric Air Duster — "eternal" spray to clean equipment (8 photos + video)
- Smart mirror with the possibilities of the tablet (21 photos + video)
- In the USA the MacBook Pro with Tabara forbidden to bring to the exams
- Razer bought the manufacturer cloud smartphone Nextbit Robin
- Lamp Mizusion lantern runs on salt and water (4 photos)