Case-maker Mokase for smartphone (8 photos + video)
Mokase cover for smartphone, able to brew coffee. The original device was invented by an Italian, Clemente Biondo. It is built into the accessory small coffee maker, battery powered. Coffee is 25 ml. For lovers to drink more will have to brew the drink.
The entire process is controlled in a special application. After you have finished cooking, hot coffee (60 °C) is poured into a container to drink through a tube, made of aluminum and silicon. To Supplement the developer has created a miniature collapsible Cup that can be worn as a pendant.
Mokase is compatible with many flagships of Apple, Samsung, Huawei and LG. The cost of unusual accessory is 49 euros. To get your favorite flavored drink in the future, users will have to buy special cartridges. Now the manufacturer offers three flavor options: classic coffee, medium roast and Arabica.
- Show Amazon Echo — smart speaker with a touchscreen display (7 photos + video)
- Projection system NeoLucida XL for nacinajusih artists (6 photos + video)
- CatNani will protect tables from cat claims (3 photos + video)
- Harman and Microsoft introduced the smart column with support for Invoke Cortana (6 photos)
- Titanium print the most reliable key (video)
- Why not call the flying cars and all new air transport vehicles