You still think that the Chinese mail sorting employs thousands of people? Well, maybe some companies and and there, but large courier company Shentong them have already been replaced by smart robots. They automatically move around the property, grading per day to 200 000 packages. Bots, untiringly, working 24/7 and independently go to the station for recharging when the energy resource is running out, time for meal and sleep they require. As explained by the company, bots 70% more effective people-sorters do their tasks. In doing so, they help not only the wheels but also built-in barcode scanner recognizes the appointment of postage.
- The Russian “eternal disc” will be available by 2021 (2 photos)
- Robots Cellulo is used to teach students (5 photo + 2 video)
- Powrtabs — disposable battery for mobile gadgets (12 photos)
- The smartphone will be able to monitor the composition of the air (9 photos + video)
- Traditional cameras Samsung leaving in the past (3 photos)