Conduct — Wallpapers with built-in wiring (12 photos)
By combining efforts, the company Flavor Paper and UM Project has developed a unique Wallpaper Conduct, from contact with which may include various electrically devices. The concept was presented at a specialized exhibition in NYCxDesign, new York.
The Wallpaper Conduct simply on the standard of the cloth caused the modular grid, based on conductive ink on a water basis. To feed it is not only smartphones, but also a more powerful device such as a fan, speakers, lighting. The head of the company Flavor Paper Jon Sherman stresses that the idea opens up to designers wide possibilities of application, solving all the annoying problem of wires and sockets.
While Conduct exists only as a concept. When will mass-produce them and how much they will be worth is still unknown.
- Lifepowr A3 simultaneously charges five gadgets (9 photos + video)
- Case-maker Mokase for smartphone (8 photos + video)
- Show Amazon Echo — smart speaker with a touchscreen display (7 photos + video)
- Projection system NeoLucida XL for nacinajusih artists (6 photos + video)
- CatNani will protect tables from cat claims (3 photos + video)
- Harman and Microsoft introduced the smart column with support for Invoke Cortana (6 photos)