Worried that your goldfish will never replace a cat or a dog, which, at least, can walk behind you or wherever you want? Dutch company Studio Diip in 2014 has created an aquarium on wheels, riding on the floor in the direction of its floating occupant. The movement of the fish is monitored web-camera, and the Arduino microcomputer analyzes the incoming image and sends the self-propelled platform for selected water-dweller in the course. The speed of movement depends on the location of fish relative to the center of the aquarium. Students from the University Carnegie Mellon has decided to improve the living conditions of the ward, and built like an automated installation with larger water expanses.
- Prestigio Grace Z5 – review budget smartphone
- Flexible displays from Japan Display will compete with OLED screens by Samsung and LG
- Bluetooth headset with solar charging (9 photos + video)
- Gagarin is a Russian robot that can recognize emotions and language (2 photos)
- Robot Einstein will undertake the training of children (8 photos + 2 videos)